Hot Day In Autumn

I am so happy that I can still enjoy some really hot sunshine, just as today, and that it is not raining constantly yet. I also felt better this morning, mainly because my back seemed to have stopped being sore. I really hope that my muscles were sore because of having a cold, because a kidney infection would be one of the worst things to have to go through now.
Eryk and I got up at 9 because he had to get ready for work and I couldn't fall asleep any more so I got myself ready, cleaned Maya's cage as usual, vacuumed our room and went to Scotmid to buy some ferret food and to top up my Ridacard. I then went back home for a while and left for College. I had Spanish today and to be honest, today this lesson drove me crazy. The problem is that we are split in two groups of different levels, but we are all in one classroom. Now one group is on the left side of the room and the other one is on the right side. However, two girls from my level needed to sit with the people from the other level and we just completely couldn't understand why they just were not allowed to take their chairs and sit with us. Also, the teacher can't concentrate properly on any of the groups and we always have to wait when he explains something to the other group and we are just sitting there pointlessly. Also, we are doing some revision of numbers and jobs just now and that's just what I did already years ago and I feel like I'm wasting my time there. I hope it will get better because I will  be so annoyed by this course.
Looks like someone was naughty again...

OOTD: shirt: New look, skirt: H&M, cardigan: H&M
I am off to eat my Spaghetti now and to revise for College. :)

-Olivia

~24.09.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review