Quick Update

I'm sorry that I didn't manage to write anything earlier. Eryk stayed at home and so did I. We stayed in bed for far too long. Once we got out of bed we had a big tasty breakfast and then I did the laundry and generally cleaned up a bit around the house. Also, we wanted to get Maya used to her new toilet space but she doesn't understand it yet so there is still some work that needs to be done.
I somehow don't feel to well today so after preparing my favourite salad and having lunch at about 4 I was laying in bed and checking my Instagram a bit. But then I fell asleep and wanted to nap for only 20 minutes but I woke up a bit later than planned. Then I changed my clothes and we all went to ASDA to do some weekly shopping and we just came home.
We unpacked our shopping and I'll have a shower and wash my hair and I'll try my best to start editing my first video. But I can't promise because the boys are planning on spending the evening together so I will probably, most likely, have no access to the computer. And I also should go to bed earlier because maybe I need to go to work tomorrow.

We had some Spaghetti Carbonara and it was so tasty! But I ate too much of it and my belly was sore afterwards.

But nobody said you can't have some frozen yoghurt, right? 

Tried to take a selfie with Maya, but she didn't want it. So it doesn't look too good. Sorry for that!

Now, night night everyone!

-Olivia

~05.09.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review