So here are all the steps to my full make-up.
1) First I use my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer under my eyes and on my spots.
2) Then I use my Bourjois Healthy Balance powder to fix the concealer and to mattify my face.
3) After that I apply my Bourjois Delice de Poudre bronzer nearly all over my face and generously underneath my cheek bones to contour my "chubby" face a bit.
4) Then I continue with the Delice de Poudre Highlighter to gently highlight my cheek bones, my brow bones and the other areas the light would naturally hit.
5) Next I usually use my Bourjois Quad palette in 02 Over rose and try to create something acceptable on my eyelids.
6) Then I use my Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycraflex mascara on my upper lashes, sometimes I also apply a second coat if I feel like it.
7) I often apply my Essence black khol eye liner underneath my lower lashes to frame my eyes a bit.
8) Then I use my Barry M Showgirl mascara on my bottom lashes.
9) And to add some colour to my lips I like to use my matte Golden Rose lipstick in shade 14. Or I use my Barry M Gelly Hi Shine lip crayon in shade 4 Sirius. And if I don't feel like colour on my lips, I just smear on some nice lip balm.
And that's all my make-up done!