What's for dinner?

Today I had work again and I was so tired all morning long that I thought I was walking and working while sleeping. With time it got better and they say ended quite fast I'd say. While me and my friend were checking the bread are we spotted some ready pancakes and thought we'd love to have some, so during my break I quickly grabbed to packs of 6 and as I came home some time ago I just had three nice pancakes.
I went for two pancakes filled with lots of Nutella and chopped up strawberries, and the third one was only filled with my favourite Hartley's apricot jam. It somehow reminded me of when I spent an evening at an old friend's house and his mum made pancakes with apricot jam and Nutella and they were the best pancakes I've ever had. But today I didn't want to mix Nutella with jam any more as I had enough of Nutella already.




Well, I enjoyed it, and I just love sweets. Sorry, can't change it.

This week I have my October Holidays so I won't be in College and will have some time for myself finally. Hopefully I will be able to prepare some nice blog posts to share with you.
My blog statistics are horribly recently, which makes me sad.
But maybe it will get better so I try not to lose hope.

See you tomorrow then! I am so exhausted that I need to take a nap I think.

-Olivia

~12.10.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review