Strawberry Cheesecake Autumn Medicine

Autumn is really here and it doesn't make me happy at all!
I hate windy, rainy, foggy days as you just can't go outside without being cold or getting wet. It is just not a nice time of the year in my opinion and as I have to leave the house at least six days a week, I am not going to have much fun, but I need to survive somehow. I don't exactly know how yet, but I will find out.

Well, there are some nice ways to make your day better, for example eating strawberry cheesecake like the one I just eat. I usually don't like cheesecake, but this one is just really tasty with the oat cake base and the strawberry sauce on top.


To keep myself warm and hydrated I am drinking a nice cup of tea again and in order to know how much I drink during the day I even downloaded myself an app called Water Your Body and you can choose what kind of drink you are having and how much of it and it will just save and let you know how much more you should drink this day.
Well, it is 18:33 just now and I only drank half of a bottle of Capri-Sun, which was about 150 ml and now I have the cup of tea. As you can see, I am REALLY crap when it comes to keeping hydrated, so maybe with time and the help of the app this will get better, and I hope it will.


To add something healthy to the cheesecake I just got myself some strawberries, that are really nice.


Now I will just check out new Youtube videos and relax myself after a long day of work. Tomorrow I can finally stay in bed for longer again and reload my energy.
However, on Thursday I have a dentist appointment in the morning and the dentist is seriously my biggest phobia. It has always been and I just can't get rid of it, and I really would love to.
But I hope that the appointment won't be too horrible and that I will leave with all my teeth in my mouth.

Also, if you haven't seen my Youtube video yet, here you can see it!
Don't forget to give it a Thumbs up, to comment it and to subscribe for more!

-Olivia

~05.10.2014~

Comments

  1. I'm using this app for a year or so now and it's awesome!
    It constanty reminds me to drink enough water. :D
    And I also love drinking tea. Which one do you like best? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still forget to drink as much as I'd need so I need to get used to it.
      But my favourite tea is the TWININGS Earl Grey in the black and purple packaging. There is also a Decaf version of it and I think that one is healthier for me as I can drink up to 5 cups a day!

      Delete
    2. You'll get used to it, the app reminds you anyways so it will get a habit :)
      Oh I love TWININGS tea, but I keep drinking the ones form pharmacy, just sometimes when I drink more thank 3 cups a day I switch to the TWININGS ones :)
      Btw. I like your youtube video, although the quality isn't super great - you'll get it with time, just keep on going. I'd like to see more of it :)

      PS: excuse me for my english haha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review