I see you come from across the world! That makes me very very happy and I hope that I'll gain even more readers! :)
As I promised you right in the beginning, I am going to do an entry about my presents that I got for Christmas. I know it is late for christmassy things, but since I've not been home I decided to do it now.
I am going to upload a photo of my presents, and I have to say that there are sweets in this picture...but most of the sweets are already in my belly and will never come back! So I am very sorry about that! Also there isn't my Fossil wristband in the picture as I showed it already with my first OOTD.
Also I got money, that I am not going to show, and I am trying to save it for moving out and for (hopefully and maybe) spending my Easter Holidays in Edinburgh.
So here is the picture and under the picture I am going to write down where the things are from and who got me them! :)
- 3 Festive Yankee Candles from Yankee Candle Scotland: from my boyfriend
- Pink purse from FOSSIL: from my dad
- Soap&Glory bathing float from Boots: from my boyfriend
- Soap&Glory hand cream from Boots: from my boyfriend
- Pink wristband from FOSSIL: from my dad
- Hand warmers: from my boyfriend
- Sweets from Sainsbury's: from my boyfriend
- Soap&Glory shower gel: from my boyfriend
- Raspberry shower gel from Müller: from a friend
- Dr. Martens from Office: from my boyfriend
- Tea box from Whittard of Chelsea: from my boyfriend
- WoodWick candle from a Polish shop: from my cousin
- H&M voucher: from my mum
- 2 Mary Kay hand creams: from my boyfriend's mum
- Rimmel Mascara: from my boyfriend's mum
- a bath bomb from a Polish shop: from my boyfriend's brother
- Limited Vaseline from Boots: from my boyfriend
- Black wristband from a Polish shop: from my boyfriend's brother
- Escada-Cherry in the Air from Müller: from my dad
- Burt's Bees Lipcare from Boots: from my boyfriend
- 2 Tetley teas,Lady Grey&Earl Grey: from my boyfriend
- Scottie Dog Shortbread box from Sainsbury's: from my boyfriend
- A golden hairclip from Bijou Brigitte: from my mum
- Also some basic tops from H&M: from my mum
- And some underwear from H&M: from my mum
So these were my presents I got for Christmas, I know it is A LOT and I feel quite bad about it. But of course I am really happy and I really like my presents this year!
Also I am not trying to look cool or anything, I just wanted to share my presents with you. Maybe you'll like something and you'd like to buy the same thing, I don't know! :)
Now I have to go studying again because tomorrow is my geography test and I still don't know really much about the themes. And I should.
So bye, bye, bye hope you liked this entry, that you'll recommend my blog to a friend and that you'll keep reading me :)