Packing for Poland

Hello!
I am already packing my things for Poland and I really don't know what I am going to need there. So I take many sweaters and jumpers with me, thights, gloves, my panda winter hat, and so on. I really hope that it is not going to be too cold over there because i would like to enjoy my time and not freeze to death. I have already all the clothes and beauty products on the floor that I need to pack, but I am still watching out for all the other important stuff. Hopefully I won't forget anything as it wouldn't be too good.
Also, I have to think about all the school things I have to learn for February and take them with me.

I'll stay two days with my cousin and it is going to be fun! We are also going to go to the hairdresser if we're going to get an appointment, and this would be really great!

Yesterday in the late evening I finished reading the diary of Anne Frank and I basically could, or even should finish my English work today, because I have to start writing my Psychology work in Poland.

When I'll be back from my cousin's place, I will stay at my aunt's and I really will miss Eryk as normally he is always there with me and I'll be waiting for him watching TV, and he won't come over because he is at home. :( Makes me so sad actually... But that's also a good thing because I'll have a lot of work to do and days will go by faster, so we will see each other also sooner.

Now I need to return to my packing action and maybe I'll update this post later on :)

PS: It is 21:26 and I just finished writing my English work! WOOHOO!!!! :) I am so happy!

Byeeee :*

*70*
-Olivia

~31.01.2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review