My OOTD 2

Hello guys!
Today I went to school again after 2 weeks of holidays and it really was boring, I have to study a lot, but first I want to upload my Outfit of the Day for you!
And  of course, this was my school outfit and not an outfit to go to a party or somewhere else.
My pink sweater is from FOREVER21, my black skirt which was also part of my first OOTD, is from H&M, some black thights that I don't even know where I got them from. Also I wore my fake fur ,a bordeaux loop scarf, my Superdry bag and my Martensies. <3

I bought this bag in summer when I was in Edinburgh. It's quite small but I have enough space to put in every single thing I need to take to school with me. 

My make up looks like this, just some bronzer and mascara.

And this necklace was a gift from my mum, about 4 years ago. In fact there are 3 different necklaces! And you can wear them separately, but I like to wear them all together :)

I know this again was quite simple but  I just like to feel comfortable at school.
So now I am going to revise physics and geography, then read my English book that I need to finish until the weekend, and I didn't even star reading it yet, I also need to do my french homework, so yeah.

Hope you have a nice day! :*
-Olivia
07.01.2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review