My OOTD 5 and bag organisation!

Hello beauty queens!

I just came home from school, and I am relieved that I don't need to write the biology test anymore. At least for some weeks. I decided to upload my OOTD and to show you what I grabbed from the fridge, also how I manage to organise my bags. ;)

Sweater from H&M, loop scarf from Clockhouse, leggings from Reserved

PS: I love sugar skulls!

My boots from Clarks that are quite worn out because of the snow last Easter. :(

Need to get my hair cut again!

School make up is as always the same :)

Bag of the day and here you can see how I manage to have everything with me that I need for school.

So, in the big pocket there are my sheets that I need, my headphones and my iPod, my pens, my glasses, my beauty bag and my physics book. In the two smaller pockets behind there is my Edinburgh notebook and my Soap&Glory HandFood hand cream. In the front pocket there is my school planner, my Vaseline and my Soap&Glory Sexy Motherpucker Lip Plumper.
And yes, I managed to close the bag :D

And here is some delicious Austrian Apfelmus that I totally love and I am actually eating it with a big spoon! YUM YUM <3

I am not quite sure what I am going to do today, but I know that I need to go to H&M and give a piece back, as it doesn't fit and go to the pharmacy, come home and write my English work. Oh yes, and write my homeworks. Awesome, everyday the same!
PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DANI! <3

Hope you have a nice day! :*

*73*
-Olivia

~28.01.2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review