Make-up Remover Comparison Coming Soon

Last time we went to ASDA I've found the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water still on sale and my house mate had bought it already weeks ago and said she liked it. I didn't want to buy it back then as I still haven't finished the Bioderma Micellar Water at this time and my Simple eye make-up remover was waiting in our closet to be used after the Bioderma is empty. Now last time I decided that there is only half of my Simple make-up remover left and I thought that I could buy something new as I had the opportunity. I always like it to know that I still have another bottle of shampoo, conditioner, tooth paste, face cleanser etc left. So I purchased the Garnier Micellar water. I haven't used it yet and I won't until my current one is an empty product. I know that this can take a while until I actually will be able to compare all three of the face cleansers, but I thought that I could at least let you know that I am planning on writing such a post in some weeks time.


What the brands say about the products:

BIODERMA:
-made for combination or oily skin
-cleanses and purifies
-hypoallergenic

SIMPLE:
-with multi-vitamins
--no oil
-no artificial perfume or colour

GARNIER:
-removes make-up, cleanses, hydrates, soothes
-hypoallergenic
-naturally derived active ingredients


Soon we'll see what product is the best, most affordable and so on. So don't forget to come back soon in order not to miss out on this one!

-Olivia

~24.08.2014~

Comments

  1. ooh i am intrigued to know your opinions... garnier is meant to be amazing! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/08/sweet-as-honey-with-burts-bees.html xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review