What I Ate Today

Someone asked me last time to write a post about what I eat during the whole day.
This is a very difficult topic to write about as I can't really say how much I eat on a daily basis. It depends on how I feel, what my plans for the day are and so on.
I also don't have regular meal times. For example today I had breakfast at 11 and the next thing I ate was at 5:30.
When I still lived in Vienna I always had breakfast at about 7 in the morning during the week, then something more to eat at school at about 9 or 10. Later I had lunch at home at about 3. And after that I ate many sweets, and fruits if we had any. Also, I didn't always have supper. And if I did, I just had a sandwich or a banana, yoghurt or something like that. When I got hungry after 11 pm, which was the time I always went to bed, I just went to bed and ate something the next morning.
And of course, I ate more sweets and crisps than healthy meals. It's just what I like more, and I know that it is not too good for me, but as long as I don't gain weight it is ok.

On holidays for example we have pizza every day. And a pack or two of crisps, many many sweets, food all the time, three meals a day and the snacks. This is why I always gain about 2 kilogrammes in Poland, but as soon as I am back in Vienna they disappear again (very good!).

Here in Scotland I decided to cook as often as possible for Eryk and myself. So I did. I cooked something every afternoon, something like pasta bakes, spaghetti, scalloped potatoes, rice with chicken breast fillets and sauce and more such things.
Now things changed again as I have college from Monday until Thursday from 1:30 until 4:00 in the afternoon. I eat less , I cook less and I prefer having snacks, sweets.

So this was an introduction to show that I really don't eat healthy, and now I'm going to tell you what I ate today and what I'll probably eat until the rest of the day.

This morning I got up at 7 when Eryk had to get up for college but I went back to bed and slept until 10. Then I got ready and went to Scotmid to buy bread and food for Maya. On my way back to the bus stop I went to the bakery and bought myself a cream apple turnover again. When I came home it was 11 and I had nearly all of the turnover. And I drank my favourite Volvic water. Normally I drink tea but today it was too hot for tea. Yesterday it was colder and I had 4 cups! After breakfast I cleaned the house, did the laundry and made my way to college. My lessons last for 2,5 hours every day and I do get hungry before the break, which is after 1,5 hours of the lesson. So I had 1 Fruittella, 2 Strawberry Mentos' and a small pack of strawberries covered in white chocolate.
When I came home I made myself a toastie with cheese, mayonnaise and ketchup as I was very hungry already and just needed a snack. Now Eryk's making me a nice cup of tea before I go to work to give the staff all my documents. My National Insurance Number just came in the post FINALLY!
I'll probably buy some snacks and maybe some fruits as well, just to keep our fridge full and I'll maybe cook some baby potatoes or make scalloped potatoes again as I really like them.
And in the evening I'll probably have another tea and some Starbursts and Shortbreads.







View from my French class room! <3



Maya is so grown up already!

I hope this post helped you imagine what I usually eat. :)

EDIT: This is what I ate in the evening: I cooked rice with cream and mushroom and onion sauce. It was delicious!

-Olivia

~28.08.2014~

Comments

  1. do you meet new friends at college ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did* /sorry

      Delete
    2. I didn't know anybody there, through activities I got to know some nice people.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review