Sleeping In Slippers?!

Today we slept for a little longer because it was raining and it didn't look too warm outside. Also, we slept with the window open just as every other night, but when I woke up I realised that it was quite cold in the room so I just quickly closed the window and went back to bed and hid under my blanket.
When I later got up I washed my hair and tidied our room nicely. I then went to buy something to eat in the early afternoon and we basically had a nice pizza. I also had some snuggles with Maya, she was sleeping in my arms and it is just the cutest thing!

Yesterday we gave her one of my slippers to play with and in the evening we saw that she actually fell asleep in the slipper! When I woke up at night I checked if she's alright and she was still rolled up in the slipper. And in the morning she was also there. When we now take her out of her cage and then put her back inside she goes to the slipper and sleeps somewhere near it or inside. She is such a cutie!

Now Eryk is playing a bit with her and I hope that we will have some more snuggles later on!






Oh and if you remember that I recently cut my hair... well... this is how it looks already! My hair is growing so fast that I don't even realise I cut it! 

-Olivia

~06.08.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review