Balance Me LE Tinted Lip Salve | Beauty

The other day I decided to pick up the new issue of Glamour, which is only £2 and usually has cool extras in it. This time you can choose from 4 Balance Me products and I went for the lip gloss/ lip salve as I was most curious about it.


It says it's a limited edition and it is said to be soothing, hydrating and adding colour to the lips.
Also, it claims that it's 100% natural and made in the UK. Apart from that it also states that Balance Me is against animal testing and the gloss is petroleum-free.


So, I thought it would be fun to list all the ingredients, which are natural, just to give you an impression of how natural it is.
SO: sweet almond oil, lanolin, castor seed oil, virgin coconut oil, beeswax, shea butter, mica, rosehip fruit oil, jojoba seed oil, mango seed butter, cocoa seed butter, natural vitamin E, a colouring from Oxide, peppermint leaf oil, spearmint leaf oil, mandarin peel oil, limonene and linalool.
Sounds good, right?

You can also visit Balance Me's website for more information about their brand and products.

I've only used the gloss a couple of times and I have mixed feelings to be honest. Once you swatch the gloss on your arm, it looks red and shiny, but on my lips the colour is not really visible, and I can only feel the gloss.
It is not sticky, which is cool but you can tell you are wearing something on your lips.
I like that it really smells like mint and.
What I don't like too much is the applicator since it is difficult to apply the product evenly. If you try without a mirror you will probably have darker and lighter patches on your lips, which doesn't look too flattering.




I will however use it and maybe it will really help and do what it promises...

Also, PLEASE check out our latest vlog, and maybe the other ones too if you'd like :)

-Olivia

~07.03.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review