Blush Comparison | Beauty

I was just thinking about the fact that I don't really have much make-up because I only use what I like most and leave the rest laying in the closet. So, I try to use up what I have before getting something new of that kind, but some time ago I just found this very tempting offer from Bourjois and bought myself a new powder, which I actually already have but I'm currently running out of it, a lipstick and a new blush, even though I have one, or to be honest two, counting the one from Urban Decay Naked on the Run, but since it's in a full kit I decided to only compare my wet'n'wild and Bourjois ones.

So, I got the wet'n'wild blush last year and before that I only had one cream stick blush from Essence, that I didn't even take over to Scotland when moving out.
The wet'n'wild blush is a light pink, shimmery blush, in the shade Pearlescent Pink. Unfortunately my cousin dropped it and it broke in half so it doesn't look too pretty, but it still does it's job so never mind. The packaging contains 7g of the powder rouge, a little flat brush and a tiny mirror on the inside, which you could call quite handy for travel for example. However, I use the Real Techniques buffing brush to apply rouge and never used the mirror either.
The back of the pack says that this rouge is long wesrig, suitable for all skin types, maintains moisture balance and is fragrance free.
The blush seems quite pigmented when I apply it on my skin but with time it seems to me like it gets lighter.
I use it basically everyday and am pretty happy with it. I don't think I can get one of those any more so I won't repurchase it but for now I'll use it as long as I can.

And then the more expensive pick, I guess- the Bourjois Blush pot in the shade 48 Cendre de Rose Brune (Ashes of roses).
The back of the pot says that it doesn't have preservatives and that it only contains 2,5g of the product. Once you open the pot you find a tiny brush inside, which is again handy and looks way better than the wet'n'wild one. There is also a small round mirror inside of the lid and I just love the whole look of the packaging. It smells a bit like granny perfume I think, but you can't tell once it's on your skin.
It has a bit of a darker, more intense pink colour than the previous blush, and it has no shimmer particles in it.
It is more pigmented and a bit more difficult to blend it in properly without leaving clear lines, so I always try to tap off the excess on the brush before applying.

I guess I really like both and couldn't really say which one I prefer, but they also don't really look that different on the face so I guess it's cool to have two different ones, to kind of go for different looks.

I am extremely busy lately and I find it very difficult to find good topics every day to write about. I would be really greatful if you suggested one topics you're interested in reading!

PS: Maya is apparently feeling a lot stronger, but she still only wants to eat the baby food with some cooked chicken in it. This is only a sick ferret diet and we shouldn't keep her on it for too long.
Tomorrow morning we have an appointment at the vet with her and we'll see what is wrong and what can be done to help her. I only hope that the price won't kill me.

-Olivia

~02.03.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review