As I said, this recipe is very simple and you only need a few ingredients.
- chicken breasts ( just how much you feel that you want)
- a small jar of pesto ( or more if you are cooking for more people than 2)
- cocktail tomatoes or plain ripe tomatoes
- salt, pepper
1) First you want to decide whether you want whole chicken breasts or diced breast and since I had diced breast at home, this is what I did. Preheat your oven to 180-200 degrees.
2) Take the meat and add some salt and pepper to make sure it tastes like something.
3) Take the pesto and rub a thick layer onto the meat. Then place the meat in an ovenproof dish.
4) Put it into the oven and let it cook for 20 minutes. Check if it is ALL COOKED.
5) Add the cocktail tomatoes, like I did, or use normal tomatoes cut into slices to put on top of the meat. Put mozzarella slices on top of the meat and tomatoes and put the dish back in the oven for some more minutes, until the mozzarella melts.
6) All done!
Unfortunately, just thinking about this otherwise tasty meal, I feel sick.
I had a bad surprise this morning when I woke up to a very sore stomach, which made me throw up and so on. I immediately went to the GP and she said that I have a food poisoning.
Now, thinking of any meal I feel sick, even though I am hungry and would like to eat a little snack.
I was never a person that would really like meat and I only really had it when I had to. But from now on I feel like I'm going to avoid it even more since the poisoning most likely occured because of probably not properly cooked meat bits.
I didn't eat ANYTHING at all throughout the day and it is already past 7pm. I feel sick constantly, am very dizzy and don't get out of bed if I don't need to. Eryk went to buy me some pretzels so that I can eat at least something.
I feel rubbish and hope that this poisoning will leave my body soon.