Solar Eclipse 2015

So, today was quite a cool day.
It's officially the first day of spring, which makes me very happy because I hope that from now on the weather will definitely get better.
And since I got up early and found out that today the Solar Eclipse was about to happen. So, instead of going back to bed, I decided to get up and watch it since there was probably nothing more interesting happening during this day.

Well, so I thought that filming as much as possible would actually be a good idea and for this reason I tried to find a nice spot to film and stayed there for nearly the whole eclipse. I also had the Telegraph website on my laptop on, where you could watch the eclipse live, so knew how the sun looked like when it was behind clouds.


After this whole spectacle, I took Maya out for a walk and then started editing the vlog, which took me absolutely ages- about two hours or even more. The programme I'm using was just so slow and it was lagging and so on and I just wanted to get it done as quickly as possible.

So, finally it is all done and live and you can go and watch this week on my channel.
And I can say that this one is a nice one, and at least pretty exciting.




So, I'm going to try and relax for the rest of the evening and go to bed early since tomorrow is again a day full of work and I need to have lots of energy.

Hope you all have a nice weekend! :)

-Olivia

~20.03.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review