My OOTD: Spring is here!

I got up to beautiful sunshine outside the window but also coming into our room, through the open window. It was warm and the birds were singing, which makes me feel so happy and so much like being in Poland during summer with all of my family.

Once I got out of bed I decided that today is the day- time for one of my favourite dresses, but since it's more on the spring/ summer side, I didn't manage to wear it over a long time now.

I checked the temperature and in the morning it already said 10 degrees, which made me really happy. The sky was blue and the sun felt good on my skin.

I decided to have a proper breakfast once again, after nearly two weeks of not feeling well at all.
It was a happy morning and it finally felt like spring to me.

After breakfast I went out to take some snaps of my outfit and then I made my way to College, to sit my French prelim ( which took ages!).
My beautiful dress is from New Look and I actually got it last April when I first got to stay in this house for a week. I remember that it was also quite warm already back then since I wasn't always wearing a jacket outside.
The tights are from Primark (120 den), my satchel is from FOSSIL and my leather flats are from Lasocki. (You can't actually see them here, scroll down for more)
On my wrist I also had my Swatch watch, as basically usual.

To stay warm I also had my black Zara cardigan on top of the dress and on my way to College I also wore my faux leather Pimkie jacket.


For my eye make-up I used my INGLOT liquid liner on the upper part of my eyes and underneath my lower lashes I used the INGLOT eye crayon in the minty shade 206, which matches the inner bits of the flowers on my dress.


Hopefully it will get nicer and nicer now and I will be able to do more outfit posts again, since they are my favourite probably.

-Olivia

~19.03.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review