Hair of the day, make up and selfies!

Good morning beauties!
Today I want to show you my hair, because normally I wear it open and straight but today I wanted them to look a bit different as I am going to see my cousin Kinga! Woop woop!
I am not sure yet if I am going to take my camera with me, because we don't really have a plan what we're going to do.
I also wanted to show you my lashes, as I was shocked while doing my make up! I put on one coat of mascara at one pair of my lashes and then I realised how they grew! So let's go ahead! :)

First of all, here are my lashes, on the left with one coat, and on the right without any mascara.( I know, not too good looking!) I've been using some caster oil, which is said to be really good if you want your eyelashes, eyebrows or hair to grow faster. And I can really say that it helped me. I've been using this product for only one week and my lashes grew a lot.

Here I am with my make up all done, without my hair and chin.( Who needs a chin anyways?)

Crazy selfie-duckface-thingy

TADA! My hair of the day :)

Also the same, just with my hair in the back.

And here is actually the back, and I know! I am not the best at pinning bobby pins into my hair! :') But let's leave it this way, before I'm going to destroy everything xD And the bow is already placed nicer.

So as you can see, I never do anything with my hair, and here are the effects, but I'm going to ask my mum to hide the pins under my hair and hopefully it will look better :D

In half an hour I am going to see my cousin, but first I have to read one chapter of the German book, as there are only 250 pages left to read. And I need to finish reading the book today :D


*62*
-Olivia

~08.02.2014

Comments

  1. hey Oli. Your blog is really cool. Now I'll be your constant reader. also I use castor oil on eyelashes and eyebrows, it is really a good product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much, hope you enjoy reading it :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review