New haircut!

Hello dear readers!
I am sorry that I didn't upload anything yesterday but we arrived quite late at my cousin's house and went to sleep. Today we woke up early and made our way to the hairdresser! We both had a little haircut and my cousin also died her hair again. My hair looks much nicer now, because all the ends are healthy again and I am happy.
First I will show you some pictures I took yesterday and then you'll see my hair before cutting it and after having it done.
So, here we go :)









           
As you can see, there is bit of a difference and they are a bit shorter, even though the hairdresser was laughing because he said that I look soooo different, of course, because I don't and nobody would even recognise that I cut my hair lately. But he is really the best hairdresser I've ever known and I know that he knows how to make my hair look good.


Here you can see that there are no split ends anymore :3

So, I can say that I am really happy with my hair right now and I hope that it will look good for at least the next few months. Leave a comment behind if you like the shorter hair more or not :)

Now I need to read my German book. because I need to finish reading it by the end of the week and I also need to create a presentation and look up interpretations for this book. Also, I need to continue my work about Autism and Asperger-Syndrome.
Busy, busy, busy!

PS: We just hit 1000 views! :)

-Olivia
*65*

~05.02.2014



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review