Hello Arizona!

Good morning!
It is sooo warm here in Vienna today, actually 23 degrees are shown on my ybalcony termometre. So yes, it's very sunny and so warm and it feels like summer has finally arrivaed, but I know that weather is just lying right now because it changes quite often at this time of the year.
I woke up two hours ago, had a nice sleep and have lots of energyy for today as I need to study maths for my exam. The weekend is not going to be easy but I want to pass and this is the most important thing right now.

I already learned a whole chapter today and I am really happy because of that. I'll just repeat it tomorrow and it should be alright. Now I'm taking a small break because I'm home alone with Noah and I am waiting for my mum to come back from the shops so I can continue studying.

I am sitting on my balcony right now and trying to take a sunbath. I love such weather and my whole life could consist of such days.
So here you are, have some nice pictures and enjoy your day :)

My helper is very nice today and quiet and as you can see,all my maths stuff laying around

So sunny! <3

My beautiful pink princess laptop with its huge crack :( So sad :(

My lovely Arizona ice tea that I actually bought yesterday but didn't manage to drink all of it.

My foxy slippers that I bought at my first ever stay in Scotland, still remind me of these days over there.

And as always, my messy buns always look nice when I am at home, with no make up on and stay in bed. Always! But never when I want to leave the house.

Comfy comfy :)

I wish you a nice weekend, enjoy it if you can and see you next time! <3

*21*
-Olivia

~22.03.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review