What am I going to eat?!

It's 9 pm and I need to eat something. Well, you have only one guess...
Well, first: Look at this organisation! :O

So, here are the ingredients. Well, very obvious what it's going to be...

Peel the apple...


Cut the apple...

Pour a bit of milk into the bowl...

Go to the microwave...

Time the microwave for a minute...

Cut the apple even more...


Take 4 tablespoons of oatmeal...

Put them into the warm milk...


Add the apples...

Add some sugar with cinnamon (at least this is what I like to do)



And all done to eat!

Have a good night, and wish me luck for my German exam which is tomorrow morning and it will last for three hours... this is actually my first three-hours-exam. Hopefully, it will be alright.

PS: Eryk is living with his brother from today! So cool :)

*41*
-Olivia

~02.03.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review