My OOTD 16 and 150 pages of religion!

Good afternoon people!
I wrote my exam in only 1 hour and 15 minutes, although I had 3 hours time for it, but well, nevermind. Hopefully, I won't fail.
After school I picked up a huge pile of sheets that I need to know for my Religion exam at the end of the year.
Well, as you can see, 150 pages of fun!

After picking this up, I went home, grabbed some food and my passport as I needed to travel through whole Vienna, in order to buy my tickets from Vienna to the airport in April. Once I arrived there, the guy told me to come back in two weeks to book them. Well,... awesome. So I basically just lost about an hour of time that I could have used for studying Latin, as I have the next exam on Friday already. 

So now I'll show you my outfit and go learn something and then eat something (it's going to be porridge for sure).



I wore my H&M winter jacket, and I had no scarf today.

My make up was the usual one, but today I used some white Bourjois kajal on my waterline.

As you can see, this is how my hair looks like afer 7 hours of sitting at school. Just destroyed, and it is always the same, no matter what hairstyle I am trying to do, that's why mostly of the time I wear my hair open.

As I had only some things to take with me, I used my Superdry bag today.

Underneath my jacket I wore my Stradivarius sweater and my Reserved leggings, and also my loved Vans.

I hope you like my outfit, feel free to comment below, follow me on bloglovin and Google+ :)

*40*
-Olivia

~03.03.2014~




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review