My day in pictures

Hello everybody!
This week again I am very busy and I don't even have time to blog more exciting things, and I am so sorry about that, but I hope that you'll understand.
Today I am going to show you some pictures that I took and yeah! Here we go :)

This is what my make up consists of every day, if you're wondering. As you can see, not really much to show.
 For breakfast I had a banana, at school I ate a donut and later on some biscuits when I started revising.
For lunch I had some potatoes and a small piece of meat with some really nice sauce.

Now I am having this amazing porridge with apples and cinnamon.

My outfit: everything from H&M again ( getting really boring, should go shopping some time soon!)

Some strange smile, I don't know. I have days when I look actually quite good at photos, but sometimes it is just a disaster.

Well, as you can see, I am revising, like every day.

Geography, Physics, French and English today.

As you can see, I have to revise a lot every single day, which annoys me a lot.

And oh my god, the weather is so beautiful today! It is so warm! ( 15 degrees) and so sunny and omg, summer please come quickly!


So these were some pictures for today, I need to go back revising, hope you're having a nice afternoon and see you soon again!

Oh dear, you just have to watch this! It is so beautiful that it makes me sad I haven't been there.
 -> Aurora borealis Check this out, you won't regret it!

*32*
-Olivia

~11.03.2014 ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review